Hi, my name is Jesse Erickson,
I just wanted to share with you, how to make more money as a Nurse.
The answer is a part-time home online business, that produces income on auto-pilot.
Many average people are no kidding, making upwards of $30,000 a month, like my biz partner Brad .
I can show you how and assist your efforts to achieve this, in our ever-growing and supportive group.
So a bit about myself,
I have been a Nurse for 20+ years. Having worked in various units and facilities during my career, I’ve experienced quite a few challenges and odd situations during my time, from good to bad to just plain crazy (I’m sure you can relate).
To make a long story short, I was involved in an accident in 2011. And could no longer practice Nursing the way I was accustomed to. I won’t get into the details, you can read about my background in “My Story”
So the bottom line was I had to find another source of income I was physically capable of.
Thus, I entered the online marketing community. At first it was a lot of hard work and quite overwhelming (information overload). To put it bluntly, you had to sift through all the B.S. to find a legitimate home business with a decent income source for a minimal investment.
Eventually I found an online income vehicle that fit my criteria. In the beginning I didn’t make much money, but the important thing was that I found something that actually worked. I also found out you get back what you put in.
So today I’m a full-time online marketer, (work @ home). I’m still learning with the best ongoing training and state of the art internet marketing tools around today. My goal is to reach 10K a month and help others do the same.
My site is fairly new and in the future I plan sharing some internet marketing tips, tricks & shortcuts.
Some Things To Consider About Being A Nurse
- Am I stressed & burnt out from working doubles, huge patient loads or inadequate staffing ratios?
- How about a supervisor that throws you under the bus to save their own ass.
- Maybe the unit you’re working on has so many call lights going off it looks like a freakin arcade.
- Do you need a hoyer lift to get in your car at the end of your shift.
- Then there’s the commute, it’s either rush hour or drunk drivers.
- Giving out a boatload of narcs just to get some personal “quiet time”
- The Dietitian wasn’t informed that your new admit was lactose intolerant.
- The thought crosses your mind of giving yourself a boatload of narcs just to get some personal “quiet time”
- Let’s not forget about the “patients from hell” Need I say more.
Don’t get me wrong, I think we as nurses are of a special breed and possess a quality very few have. The ability to adapt to new situations at the drop of a hat, prioritize, and draw off our training while still showing compassion. The list above is just a small sample of what the nurse deals with day in and day out, well maybe not the hoyer or self medicating with narcotics.
How To Make More Money As A Nurse
To see how our group is making money from home. [Click Here]
If you liked this content please “Like & Share”